The sales line (800-231-4055 or 818-995-8995) is for calls about:
- purchasing software or other products;
- where to buy;
- program registration and ownership;
- order status;
- a lost customer number or lost software;
- company policies;
- how to get technical support;
- our involvement with school programs, film festivals, contests, sponsorships and trade shows;
- all other non-technical questions and issues not related to the installation, operation or maintenance of Final Draft or AV software.
This line is available Monday -- Friday, 8:30AM - 5:30PM PST.
Please note that a call made to the sales or activation line cannot be transferred to the technical support line.
The technical support line (888-320-7555 or 818-906-8930 for international callers) is for calls about:
- installing or uninstalling Final Draft or AV software or updates;
- opening or using Final Draft or AV;
- any of Final Draft's or AV's functions or commands;
- file management, backup and distribution (i.e. emailing a script, copying a script to a CDR, etc.);
- troubleshooting a script or the software.
This line is available Monday -- Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM PST. All technical support calls are billed at $25, payable by credit card.
We also offer an extensive interactive troubleshooter, free chat support and free email support. Links to these services are on the left side of this page.
Please note that our technical support covers issues with the software; script style and formatting questions are generally beyond the scope of our service.
The activation line (818-789-6281) is for calls about activating and deactivating Final Draft v.8, Final Draft v.7 and AV 2.5.
Technical support, including help with activation/deactivation, is available only for registered users of Final Draft v.8 / 7, Final Draft Mobile applications and Final Draft AV2.5.
IMPORTANT: Telephone, chat and email technical support for Final Draft AV 2.5 will end on May 31st, 2013. However, software activation via telephone and chat, as well as self-service help through this knowledge base and the online troubleshooter, will still be available. Links for these services are on the left side of this page.